The following questions should be asked when deciding where to have your pet groomed:
- Are there vaccination requirements? (beware of facilities that do not have any!)
- Are tours of the facility offered?
- Are dogs left unattended in tubs or on tables?
- Care dogs cage dried or table dried?
- Are they licensed and insured?
*Below is a list of some groomers that have been recommended by our clients. Shawsheen Animal Hospital does not recommend nor endorse any particular one. You are encouraged to do research, call around, and visit facilities prior to making a decision.
Diamond Dog and Cat Grooming
481 Boston Rd.
651B Boston Rd.
Mark’s Dog Grooming
2461 Main St.
Absolute Pawfection – A mobile pet grooming facility
King’s Royal Pet Grooming
91 Main St.
Pretty Paws Pet Grooming – A mobile pet grooming facility