We have implemented some safety changes to comply with social distancing. Please understand we are doing this for the safety of our staff as well as our clients.
- We are following the CDC’s current guidelines.
- All of our employees are wearing face masks, and we ask that our clients wear a cloth face mask when bringing your pet to the hospital which is in line with the CDC’s recommendation as of April 3rd.
- Our updated hours are Monday and Tuesday 8 AM – 8 PM, Wednesday and Friday 8 AM – 7 PM, Thursday 8 AM – 5 PM. We are now open on Saturdays.
- Please call 978-851-5558 when you arrive at the hospital.
- A technician will take a medical history over the phone then meet you at the car to retrieve your pet.
- We will then change out leashes (sanitized after every patient) and bring your pet into the hospital to be examined by the doctor.
- We will then call you with a treatment plan and accept payment over the phone.
- Pet will then be brought back to you; the technician will sanitize the exam room and leash (if applicable).
- Bear with us while we implement these changes in order to stay healthy and continue to be there for your furry family members!
- If you need to drop off a sample: leave it in the dropbox and call 978-851-5558 to let us know it is there and give payment if needed.
- If you need to pick up food or medication: call us from the parking lot and we will take payment and bring it to you.
Our office’s infection and disease control measures, sterilization procedures, and staff training therein meet or exceed the CDC’s recommendations. These measures help prevent risks of spreading this and all viruses throughout our office. However, with the increased cases of COVID-19 in Massachusetts/Middlesex area, as well as the uncertain and constantly evolving situation domestically and globally, we are taking precautions to help further ensure the safety of our clients, staff, and community.
- are experiencing flu like symptoms – including a fever, persistent cough, and/or vomiting/nausea; and/or
- have traveled to a country with increased risks and occurrences of COVID-19 and/or
- have, in the last 14 days, had contact with anyone that has traveled to any of the aforementioned countries within the last month; and/or
- have, in the last 14 days, had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or you otherwise believe to have been exposed to the virus;
…we ask that you please call and cancel your appointment. If you are feeling unwell and your pet needs to be seen, please call us from the parking lot and we can facilitate bringing your pet into an exam room.
Would you like something delivered? Please just let us know (charges may apply). Please let us know if you have any further questions or would like or order additional food/medication for your pets.